At Lake Country Pharmacy & Compounding Center, we offer a full line of prescription & over the counter medications including home assistance and mobility aids, customized compound medications, and we are now able to process “specialty” medications as well!
Through custom compound medication therapy, we believe that patients can achieve better results and attain a higher quality of life with less unwanted side effects.
A few examples include:
- Weight Loss Combinations
- Sexual Health & E.D. Compounds (at greatly reduced cost)
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Compounded Physiologic Thyroid Hormone Replacement
- Oral/Topical Veterinary Medications
- Oral/Topical Pain Management Combinations
- Nausea Management Combinations
- Pediatric Preparations
“Specialty” Medications are medications classified as requiring more education/training, a strict regimen to safely and effectively treat serious chronic conditions, and more often than not will also require special approval through your insurance provider before they can be successfully processed and dispensed.
These medications are typically used to treat chronic conditions such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (and other chronic inflammatory diseases)
- Transplant, Anti-Rejection Medications
- Oncology (Cancer/Chemo)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Blood Cell Deficiencies
- OR- Call if you do not see your condition listed