Dr. Kimberly Hoffman
Dr. Kimberly Hoffman is the owner and audiologist at Advanced Audiology & Hearing Care. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Human Services with a minor in Psychology and Certificate in Gerontology from Ohio University and a Clinical Doctorate in Audiology from Central Michigan University. She served as a clinical audiologist and supervisor at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Head and Neck Institute in Cleveland Ohio prior to moving to Georgia in 2004. She is a resident of Putnam County and has been serving the Lake Oconee community for the past 13 years.
Dr. Hoffman is invested in the community she lives and serves. She is dedicated to providing her patients with the best hearing healthcare. She is passionate about finding the best hearing solutions for her patients given their individual audiometric, listening and lifestyle needs. “Having an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life and to help them connect with their family and friends is very rewarding. My staff and I are dedicated to giving all patients the best customer service experience each and every day.
Our patients are our extended family and we want them to always feel our support in order to help them thrive in every way.” We are referred by physicians and trusted by your friends and neighbors. Memberships:
- American Academy of Audiology, Fellow
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Georgia State Licensure in Audiology
- Rotary Club of Greene and Putnam Counties
- Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
- Greene County Chamber of Commerce
- Morgan County Chamber of Commerce